Yaheetech 54-inch Wrought Iron Standing Large Parrot Parakeet Flight Bird Cage
SAFE & SECURE: 1 cm/ 0.4" bar spacing makes sure your small pets cannot squeeze out of the cage, which is suitable and safe for pets in different sizes. Front door is secured with crescent lock, which can prevent your smart birdies from opening the doors and keep them safe...
- SAFE & SECURE: 1 cm/ 0.4" bar spacing makes sure your small pets cannot squeeze out of the cage, which is suitable and safe for pets in different sizes. Front door is secured with crescent lock, which can prevent your smart birdies from opening the doors and keep them safe in the cage when you are not around. Special arc-shaped wire on each small door is for locking purpose, making the door impossible for birds to lift.
- ULTRA STRONG CONSTRUCTION: Yaheetech Large parakeet bird cage is crafted out of premium metal covered with non-toxic hammertone paint. 2mm/ 0.08" thick metal wires can withstand your naughty pets bites. Excellent rust and water resistance make this parrot cage a durable and safe pet cage with guaranteed quality.
- CONSIDERATE DESIGN: Features an extra storage shelf on the stand to hold your pets' accessories and feed, keeping them handy and neat. 4 small feeder doors on the front are for convenient feed replenishment. You can access the feeders from outside and don't need to risk your bird fleeing. 2 polished wooden perches are provided for your birds to rest.
- CONVENIENT MOVING: Due to its large size, it may take a little effort to move this flight bird cage. However, our cockatiel bird cage comes with a stand that sits on four 360Â° swivel smooth rolling casters, which can perfectly solve this problem. Detachable mobile stand can be easily removed if needed. Besides, you can even attach the casters to bottom of the conure bird cage directly to make the lovebird cage mobile without a stand.
- EASY CLEANING: A slide-out tray under the budgie bird cage can be removed and cleaned with water. A grate between pets and the tray can avoid your pets walking/laying directly on their droppings, which ensures your pets' hygiene and the tidiness of the canary bird cage.